Friday, June 6, 2014

Good things can happen

Yesterday there were torrential rains. This morning wake up to clean crisp air. So fresh. The birds are singing their hearts out. The sky is so blue. Temperature in the mid to upper 60s. White puffy clouds. If I didn't know better I'd swear it was a Fall Day. My kind of weather.

I have a dentist appointment at 1:00, and plan to do more client work this morning. Then take the afternoon off, as it is Friday, and go play with my horses. As I'm scrambling eggs for breakfast my riding buddy calls. Hmmm, wonder if she is ready to make weekend plans. "Are you doing anything? Want to go out for a trail ride?"

Of course I have plans. But I throw them out the window. I'm going to play Hooky!  Quickly finish my breakfast and am in the car driving away from the house in under 15 minutes! Oh what a morning! Oh what a friend! Oh what a perfect trail ride!




 "There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." (lets make that this horse and this woman) .




1 comment: