Monday, January 30, 2017

There is no question—I have arrived

I am home. Being in the place where my horses are just outside my windows has brought a feeling of peace and completion. This is where I am meant to be. Right here. The fields wrap around the house so no matter where I am inside I look outside and see my horses, hear my horses; and I drop everything and go outside and play with my horses.

Through my horses new friendships abound, as it is the horses that brought me to this place of wonder. And these new connections are leading to new business opportunities. Thank you Robert for insisting we shift our marketing business to serve the needs of the horse and equestrian community.

I have always known of the healing powers of horses. After Rob died it was my mare Cici who kept me going and saw me through the darkest times. And my mini Casey kept up his antics to keep me laughing. As the healing progressed and I could begin to look forward I realized I wanted to focus on my horsemanship in a way that had not been possible before. And once again through horse connections, I found my way here.

My days and nights are spent playing with my horses, promoting horse businesses, visiting with horsey friends. We go to horse events, watch horse movies. It is "All about the horse, the horse, the horse" (with apologies to Megan Trainor).


No comments:

Post a Comment